Values, wellness Wednesday and PSHE
- At Holton-le-Clay Federation, we believe that we can:
- Be curious: ask questions, investigate, listen, remain open minded.
- Be respectful: to the environment (local, national and global), use our manners and follow our rules
- Be understanding: demonstrate tolerance, support one another and help each other
- Be hardworking: persevere, have pride in what we do and aim to reach our potential
- If we believe that we can, anything is possible!
Children have the skills to engage in friendly and mutually respectful relationships with adults and other children.
Our key driver
- We work together to create a safe, calm, nurturing environment, we understand our own personal values, and how as individuals, we fit into and contribute to the world.
- We develop emotional literacy, build resilience and support mental and physical wellbeing so we can be the best we can be.
We teach discreet PSHE lessons following the JIGSAW scheme of work, this is shared termly on the newsletter.
We lead weekly Wellness Wednesday linked to the NHS 5 ways to wellness
We have a British Value and school value focus each term.
Pupils vote for their value champion at the end of term to celebrate someone who has shown commitment to that terms value.